Monday, November 12, 2007

what's the haps?

I currently weigh less than I did before I got pregnant.

BUT

I have a little baby belly (like a three months pregnant belly)...and it's made mostly of halloween candy. Twix, snickers, tootsie rolls and the occasional bag of peanut M&M's have done this to me.

That is all.

Oh and Dave is out of town so the twins and I are shacking up at Gma and Gpa's. There are so many contraptions in their den that it looks like a daycare center.
I'd post pictures but I have to find the cable for my computer first.

Now that is all.

1 comment:

Ireney said...

I'd still settle for weighing less than before I got pregnant... although THAT will never happen to me. :) Hey, I'm coming down for a last minute interview in Athens, GA! Will let you know more info soon...