Tuesday, July 8, 2008

repurpose the exersaucer


Stella prefers to crawl through the saucer or just hang out inside of the dish at the bottom rather than sit in it properly. She says only babies sit in it and then she looks at her brother. Hmmmm. She babbles but hasn't truly said a real word i think. But she does say Dada if you talk on the phone and she thinks it's her dad. Maybe she has made that connection but I honestly don't know. I do know that she's a wonderful mimic and will wave if you wave, or sigh if you sigh. She even says, "mmmm" when she's eating because her dad taught her that. I'm going to put her in her highchair and let her watch me wash bottles or make formula and see what she does with THAT knowledge.

1 comment:

Ireney said...

VERY CUTE... I'm sure she'll be saying some words by the time I get to see her! :)