Thursday, February 12, 2009

pig-tails

Stella hates having her hair fussed with. I don't want to cut it but she refuses to let me put clips in it or comb it into a pony tail. Until this week.



She's distracted by Sesame Street. I don't think she knows what I've done.


What the...





The party is officially over.


Then she took them out.

Maybe I should have started futzing with her hair when she was younger. She'll let me clip her finger and toenails but she wants nothing to do with a comb or brush. Sigh...

3 comments:

Mama V said...

Some of my favorite childhood pictures are of me crying. I'm not sure why. It's definitely my favorite one of Stella in this series.

Your kiddos have such GORGEOUS hair! I hope you keep trying because those pigtails on that girl are some of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Jessa said...

Delicious!

Ireney said...

awww, Stella, keep the pigtails!!!! :) My mom would almost rip our hair out doing it and now I have the hardest head EVER. :)