Sunday, September 20, 2009

so sorry

It's been over a month since our last post but we are still alive and we are still planning to post here. Sorry for the long hiatus. But you are here for pictures so I'll get to it.

Here is Stella painting in the morning...



And eating with chopsticks in the evening.






She's looking more and more like a big girl these days. I had to put her in long sleeves and pants a few weeks ago it was so cool outside.


And she likes to crawl into boxes to just hang out. She is nutty.







She's a real character.

Next time I'll post Aaron's pics and vacation shots.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

She's fabulous. I want to be her friend.

Ireney said...

So, I didn't think I'd meet anyone more beautiful than you, Elsie, but Stella is coming in a close second... ;)