Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prepping for the Holiday

We went and got our tree but waited a day to decorate so we could do it with Gma and Gpa. They even got Aaron and Stella their first nativity (the Little People one). I had dreams of getting the Christmas card picture done the same night but neither child was interested in posing.


The princess in her Christmas dress, coloring with Brobee.


The sunshine of my life in his Christmas sweater.



Unpacking and setting up the manger scene.



Putting the Angel on top...



And then trying out the donkey.

They moved into PJ's for decorating the tree and to watch Charlie Brown.



Our happy boy.



The happiest boy!



Taking her job very seriously.



Checking out his reflection.

Indeed the most wonderful time of the year. Season's Greetings!

3 comments:

Mama V said...

Oh my word. Could this post get any cuter?!

Stella in that pink/red dress and Aaron in that red/white sweater make my heart swell. They look absolutely adorable.

Advent blessings to all of you, beautiful familia!

Jessa said...

Isn't Christmas with two year olds so much fun! We're having a blast. They are really stinkin' cute. Have fun!

Ireney said...

I always want to write about how freakin' cute your kiddos are, but I feel like I'm just repeating myself... but that's the only thing that comes to my mind! My heart just melts!!