Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer is here!

I know it's not officially here till June 21st, but summer is here in Atlanta. The babies and I went to visit Aunt Emily in Lawrenceville for a spend the night. The pool in her complex never closes so I was hoping the water would be a little warmer so we could go swimming. Well it wasn't really warm but neither of the kids seemed to care very much. Stella especially had a great time jumping up and down on the stairs and splashing. Aaron was content to be held and watch the bigger kids swim around. We were only there for an hour but it must have been exhausting because both kids basically fell asleep in the time it took us to walk back to the apartment. I guess we'll be spending this summer in the pool.

Family photo minus dad (who was sad to miss this first pool outing)

Oh and yes, I got a haircut. It's a little shorter than I'd planned but it seems that when I told my stylist I wanted my hair to the shoulder he decided that to the chin worked better for him. I guess that's what you get with a $12 haircut. Sigh.

Ribbit


Check out my new bathing suit

No comments: