Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

We spent the day in Columbus with my mom to celebrate Aaron and Stella's first birthday, Korean style. I figured that there was no way either baby would wear their outfits, especially when everyone was standing around staring at them. I'm happy to report that I was wrong.


Trying to prop the babies up without being seen.


That look on Stella's face is awesome. She just looks so proud of herself.


Checking out those candy pillars with my uncle.


This is how we all felt by the end. Aaron was pooped!

Their real birthday isn't until Tuesday so we hope to get more formal pictures of them in their hanbok then. We can't believe its almost been a year! Thanks to all our family and friends who made the trip to spend a couple of hours with Aaron and Stella and to all of you who have sent gifts and well wishes. We love you guys!

2 comments:

Jessa said...

Happy Birthday Babies!!

It looked like a blast and they were gorgeous in their outfits!

I also can't believe all the babies in this batch are almost a year. Eli's birthday is 6 weeks away. That seems impossible.

I need to whip up a cool outfit for him. He's jealous of Aaron's cool gear. I'll work on it.

Have a fun birthday week!
Jessa

Ireney said...

BEAUTIFUL!!