Tuesday, October 28, 2008

baby legs

Now that it has gotten colder I figured it was finally time to make some of these. I bought about 6 pairs of socks yesterday and hope to have them all converted by this evening. I made Stella a test pair last night and am happy to say they turned out beautifully even without the aid of a sewing machine. She is pushing these to their limits however, with her ample thighs. And diaper changing will be a snap.


She's holding her fake credit card. I hope she's going to treat herself to a haircut.


I think this is Aaron's worried face. He's worried I'm making him a pair next. Sorry little dude, I am.

And then a pair for his daddy.

2 comments:

Laura M. Cheifetz said...

Genius, and so fashion-forward!

Ireney said...

please please take a picture when you make some for their daddy. LOL... :)