Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Best Friend

Stella's new best friend is her potty. Right now we're just hanging out with the potty. She drags it from room to room but for now it 'lives' in the kitchen. We spend a lot of time in the kitchen.



Taking a seat. She's holding a cup of juice with her other new favorite - Thomas the Tank Engine. AND she has a dinosaur in each hand. She's all about multi-tasking.



I am so in love with her and her giant 'someone put me down for a nap before my hair dried' bouffant. She's a keeper.

4 comments:

natalie said...

i hope you warned her that down the line, aunt natalie will refuse to let her take beverages anywhere near the room the potty lives in.

DeedleDee said...

I can't believe she's still holding on to those dinosaurs. I know what to buy her for her birthday. Also, I love the hair. The bigger the hair, the closer to God.

Ireney said...

she looks good, even on the toilet. :)

Jessa said...

You need to get to know a friend before you pee on it, right?

I too love the hair.