Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Pt. 1

We've had a lot of rain lately but our prayers were answered with good weather on Saturday for the Decatur Easter egg hunt. I'm always amazed at how many kids are living within a 10 mile radius of us but when everyone is out in full force, you begin to wonder how they all fit in the schools around here.

The babies had no idea what was going on but they were both very happy to be out in the sunshine. Stella eventually caught on but she's never really had candy so collecting it wasn't really a priority for her.


I'm not sure she heard that the hunt is on!


She's got it!

Aaron wanted nothing to do with his duck basket. All he saw were kids running around trailing balloons so he began chasing them. I could barely keep up with him.


I can't believe these people didn't get me a balloon. I'll go get one myself I guess...


Candy? I know not of what you speak.



Oh wait, there's one. Gotta go mom.

No comments: