Friday, May 1, 2009

In Tucker

Hanging out in the front yard at Gma and Gpa's. Unfortunately these are all kinda blurry.



The grandparents have all the best toys.



Going down the stairs alone like a big girl.



He couldn't be happier!!



She looks like ice cream and I want to squeeze her.



Squeeze squeeze squeeze.

Stella's new word of the week is "yes". She says "no" a lot...well actually she says "moe" but she says it when she means yes. Now she's saying "yes" and even nodding her head. So funny. And she's overly preoccupied with having clean feet. She checks in between her toes when we take off her shoes. She looks between her toes and says, "eeew...eeew...ewww". I can't stand to have dirty feet but I don't think I've expressed this to her. Maybe it's genetic. Aaron's new game is chasing me but he gets so excited about the game that he runs into stuff and falls over laughing like mad. He is just THE happiest boy.

No comments: